THE XCEL CENTRE
Xcel Students are expected to:
• Enjoy learning - Set and action personal goals.
• Have great attendance.
• Get involved.
• Recognise the value of positive relationships.
• Have a desire to learn.
• Have strengths in Literacy and or Numeracy.
Graduate Students will:
• Act in ways that value themselves and others.
• Apply the degree of effort required to achieve goals.
• Listen, read, view, speak, write and present.
• Use their talents and pursue their interests.
• Be open to opportunities and challenges.
• Value and use their own and others’ knowledge/ experiences.
• Participate in and contribute to the world around them.