THE CHALLENGE CENTRE
“Good people make great teams!”
Our learning is focused on:
• The dimensions of Hauora and how they relate to ourselves, our families and our community.
• Motor skills & game concepts which assist us in developing our sporting abilities.
• Principles of fitness, training and athletic performance.
• Taking responsibility for our actions and choices.
Graduate Students will:
• Pursue their personal goals and take advantage of opportunities to take their performance to the next level.
• Be equipped and ready to learn inside and outside the classroom.
• Participate and actively contribute in a positive manner within our team environment.
• Give your best and strive to improve your performance - academic and sporting.
• Commitment to the team
• Resilience & perseverance
• Effort & determination to succeed
• A focused approach to learning
WE VALUE :
Commitment to the team
Resilience and perseverance
Effort and determination to succeed
A focused approach to learning